Thursday, April 2, 2009

I don't know what I did to deserve this?



I won and award?...not really but it makes for a good blog subject, thank you Jackie!

Well I guess I've been caught in my first of many blogger MeMe's although I'm going to have to break the rules and not pass it along because well... I don't read many blogs...Here's the description

The rules of the award state that I must list seven things I love, and then to pass the award on to seven bloggers I love to read. Here we go!

I love alot of things, but lets see if I can narrow it down to 7 out of a million... and I'll try not to be too obvious, but I'm going to have a couple in there because they defintely are the loves of my
life

The first...and most obvious... My Family!

I love my family and would murder or any one of them, however to me, family isn't just the people I'm related to in blood, I feel I've met family members along the way who although may not be family now, I have a strong sense that they may have been in past life experiences. I've always been very close to my parents, and even though most of the time growing up I couldn't stand to be in the same room with my sisters, now that I've moved away I miss them more than anything and have really grown to love talking to them every chance I get... even when we do fight over stupid little things... I never thought I'd see the day adults words came to light "You may hate her now, but someday she'll be you're best friend" ... and well, I couldn't have said it better myself, I feel I can turn to my older sisters for things I could never turn to my friends for, especially because they are older, and and much different points in their life than me. My parents are another story. Growing up, every teenage girl thinks that it's the end of the world and that their parents are the most uncool people because they kicked them off the phone after a 3 hour conversation, or blared their lame music or they were terrified to bring friends over because their parents might embarrass them. Yes I got kicked off the phone, but normally it was long distance, and they were the ones footing the bill. Yes they blared their music...but normally I wanted them to turn it up because they had great taste. And more than anything, I bragged to my friends about how cool my parents were, and still are, and how much I want them all to meet them. My parents are such an inspiration to me, I met my fiance at a very young age (15), and got alot of "well you honestly can't think it'll last forever"s, but I don't see how it couldn't with an inspiration like my parents love right in front of me, this past summer they celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary, and I really couldn't picture a couple more in love than them! They've been through so many hard times, and raised 3 amazingly beautiful, smart girls in a harsh world, and I know my sisters feel the same way about my parents as I do.

Lets see... for Number 2 I choose... Art...Everything ART!
ArtArtArtArt...Visual art, music art, dramatic art, culinary art... everything art. I paint, I draw, I play guitar, I try to make my food look pretty, I even took a stab at acting, I live for the arts, anything arts related, you'll find me deeply immersed and in love with it!

Number 3, cooking
I love to cook! I love being creative in the kitchen, and most of all I love feeding people. I'm always so delighted to have people over for dinner because I get so much joy out of feeding people yummy, healthy food. I try to stay as organic as possible in most of my cooking, and if I can't be organic, I atleast try to cut out any msg, or processed garbage.

Number 4
Asia
I would move there if I could, I live, breath, eat, and sleep everything japanese... that's all I have to say... I think I lived in Japan in a past life!

Number 5...This ones a shocker
Being organized...
I'm a very right brained person... which means my living space is a disaster and I'm insanely disorganized... but I'm actually a little OCD when it comes to organizing stuff, it's just a matter of getting it done!

Number 6
COFFEE!
I couldn't live without it, I have generally 1 cup a day, sometimes I try to mix it up with Tea or just a hot beverage, but regardless, Coffee runs through my veins

Number 7... I've come to find a love for blogging
I always though it was silly, laying your life out for everyone to read at their leisure, but I've actually come to love just sitting around documenting my life! Even if it's just for me to jump back and see.

Thanks for reading up on this, I know it got a little short after the family post, but I'm the most passionate about them, and I also have sever ADD when it comes to blogging, so I've been trying to keep the blogs a little bit shorter. Until next time! All Aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment