Friday, May 29, 2009

Daily log



So I'm going to try to start a daily log on my venture to becoming healthier, we'll see how this one goes lol. I'll keep posted what I ate, the exercise I've done as well as my weight and physical condition. Now keep in mind, I'm not really dieting or exercising to lose weight, I'm more trying to lead a healthy lifestyle as well as keeping a log of this to see how it actually affects me. I also want to take this chance to congratulate Jackie from "The other side of the fence", my older sister on her achievements through weight watchers, as far as I can remember she's lost close to 18lbs with them and now weighs less than me! A huge inspiration for me for sure! So here goes my log for today, and I'll probably update it throughout the day.

Weight: 122.5lbs

I didn't have breakfast thismorning but I had an early lunch.
Lunch: Edamame (blanched soya beans) and a Ginger Hammer (Carrot, Apple and Ginger juice)
Mid day snack: Iced espresso with condensed milk.
Dinner: Spinach Salad with a lemon garlic dressing and Zucchini Pie - Recipe: http://healthycooking.suite101.com/article.cfm/phyllo_zucchini_pie

My exercise for today -
Walking to the Galleria Mall, about a half-hour there and back
P90X work out video
Swimming

I've been feeling pretty good today, started the day with some fresh air, and so long as I keep up with my iron pills I feel great. I felt the iced espresso really gave me that extra little boost to make it through the rest of the afternoon and I'm thinking about having another to give me the boost to get through that p90x video.

No comments:

Post a Comment