Wednesday, June 3, 2009

another day missed

Well I missed another day, but oh well, I'll do yesterdays thismorning, and update todays tonight.
Breakfast - Iced coffee from starbucks - didn't have time to make it
Lunch - a piece of cold pizza lol - was left over from our staff meeting sunday night
Dinner - Vegetarian Ginger Chicken and Asparagus.
I mostly drank orange juice throughout the evening and had a night time snack of light popcorn that I shared with Ry.
Not gonna lie, yesterday I felt kinda like poop, I think it was mainly what I was doing at work, I just couldn't seem to find focus or motivation. I also think the long day of housework caught up with me because boy am I sore. I feel a little bit better today, but not by much, we'll see if I get better as the day goes on. Also my weight yesterday was 123lbs. I really didn't exercise much other than about 10 minutes of rollerblading to work, Ry picked me up, and I really just had a night to myself last night.

Also as brought up by my sister in a comment on my last post, no not all of the foods I'm eating are the healthiest, but I also want to point out that I do eat very small portions, it doesn't take much to fill me up at all, as well I have a calorie calculator on Ryan's itouch that you enter in your food that your eating, and if you're eating pretty normal food it actually has the calories and nutritional information already in it, as well as the exercise you do everyday from walking to sexual activity (hilarious, I know) and it factors it all together. I'll be posting again tonight probably, for now I have to go to work though, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment